As a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Academic (CSWA – Academic), students will demonstrate their expertise with SOLIDWORKS 3D solid modeling software, design concepts, and sustainable design, giving them a competitive edge in today’s job market.
The CSWA – Academic certification is proof of your SOLIDWORKS® expertise with cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward.
As a SOLIDWORKS Academic Certification Provider, you agree to offer the CSWA-Academic Exam in a proctored environment. Students that pass the CSWA-Academic Exam receive an electronic certificate listing their certification ID and educational institution name. The certification ID can be verified by schools and employers.
Once the exam succeeded, students can prove to employer their Solidworks competency thanks to:
- – The online database of certified Solidworks users freely accessible to companies and recruiters to check candidate ID.
- – A digital certificate with the name of the academic institution can be sent by e-mail to employers.
- – A logo that can be inserted in e-mail, visit cards and resumes.
Exam Length: 3 hours
Minimum Passing grade: 70%
Re-test Policy: There is a minimum 30 day waiting period between every attempt of the CSWA – Academic exam. Also, a CSWA exam credit must be purchased for each exam attempt.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas:
- – Sketch entities – lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, lace bridal gowns ellipses, centerlines
- – Sketch tools – offset, convert, trim
- – Sketch relations
- – Boss and cut features – extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts
- – Fillets and chamfers
- – Linear, circular, and fill patterns
- – Dimensions
- – Feature conditions – start and end
- – Mass properties
- – Materials
- – Inserting components
- – Standard mates – coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance, angle
- – Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- – Drawing views
- – Annotations
For further information or get yourself prepared for the exam, please, contact us here!
Once your certification CSWA obtained, you may consider to get to the next certification level: Certification of SolidWorks Professional (CSWP)