PDM & PLM Consulting
PLM and PDM describe engineering data management systems. Essentially, PDM (Product DATA Management) organizes product design and change files according to a standardized schema of relations between documents and projects – usually for a single organization. PDM software focuses mainly on simple data vaulting and release level management. PLM (Product LIFECYCLE Management) automates development process – including data management BUT ALSO enterprise workflow control – often between multiple organizations and external partners, integrating with part lists, analysis, project manufacturing and post-sales workflow for a product’s entire “life-cycle”. PLM* is one of four corporate ICT “cornerstones”, together with SCM, ERP and CRM. PDM is generally viewed as a subfunction of PLM.
Main benefits of PDM and PLM:
– “Single Source of Truth” for intellectual property, which is always current and reliable.
– Controlled access to intellectual property, i.e. CAD data to non-CAD users, shared Project Plans, etc.
– Integration of PDM, Project management, Quality Control, other “separate” solutions in a single system Transparency into company projects and processes for cost control and resource planning
– Automation of procedural steps in design approval, change management, etc. formerly carried out manually (or not at all)
– Cross-departmental information links, i.e. system-reference a cost calculation to vendor CAD files, etc
– Faster and more agile development process – engineering releases in weeks or months, not years.
– Share data with vendors, customers, other company systems like ERP or SCM.
– Full traceability of every step.
Our technical experts can help you on whatever step of your PLM journey.
Simulation & Analysis
Our Technical Experts can assist you in improving and optimizing your design for quality.
We have completed many analysis projects ranging from analyzing structure, package design, product improvement and product design optimization supporting multiple industries such as Packaging, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, Medical and Defence industries.
Our capabilities are multi-disciplinary with experience in Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Non-linear Analysis, Dynamic Analysis and Computational Fluid Dynamic Analysis (CFD). Our practitioners are all certified in SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS Simulation, recognized by Dassault Systemes Solidworks.
Possible Analysis Services That You Will Need:
– Understand and Test Your Design Concept: At the design stage, it is possible for you to determine how your design behaves in its application environment without having to invest in producing a physical prototype. The other advantage is that it is possible for you to test out various design concepts before committing to producing prototypes, thus enabling you to have material cost savings.
– Analyse Potential Manufacturing Problem(s): You can also analyse for potential load effect on assembly designs such as under static loading or dynamic loading or related molding effect if you are designing for plastic injection.
– Optimize Your Design: You may want to create better, lighter and/or stronger design(s), or improve existing design(s) under various load applications and environment. By optimizing your design, it is possible for you to shorter your design cycle.
3D Design Services
Our Technical Experts can help you tide over your need for capabilities, resources or even assisting your first hand holding projects.
Whether you have a need to showcase or position your product better to your end customer or if you need our help to tide you over an occupied period of your timeline, we can assist you to convert your quality replica watches requirement into 3D design.
Our team is a group of experienced and highly skilled SOLIDWORKS trained Engineers who have been on the job for many years. They are all certified in SOLIDWORKS certifications and are recognized by Dassault Systemes as Professionals and Experts.
Possible Analysis Services That You Will Need:
– Our services can help to realize your design in 3D whether for the purpose of RFQ, producing prototype or even for actual production.
– We are also able to create high power animation for your design so that you can position your product better to your end customer. You may want to consider using our knowhow to assist you in creating great animation videos that can better sell or position your product or machine to your end customer.
– We can help to create professional rendered image of your product so that you can utilize it for your sales kit as well as making product catalogue. Looking to stand out in the market place? We can help you to create product catalogue with great rendered images from your 3D data.
– We can collaborate with you on assisting you in design for manufacturing and assembly. We are always willing to leverage our experience to participate in helping you to optimize your design for manufacturing and assembly.